At Sqills we have a long implementation track with new operators, it often takes up to two years after kick-off before our customers are fully up and running on S3 Passenger. But when that time comes, our product support department makes sure our customers use our software fully. They make sure our customers know which new features they can use and which possibilities the system has that they may not even have known were possible.
As a customer support engineer at Sqills you will be involved in all aspects, both with the internal customer and external operators. Support is responsible for writing and maintaining training courses, customer documentation and of course we are there to solve difficult (and sometimes easy) customer questions.
As Trainee Customer Support Engineer, you will learn how to become the first point of contact for our customers. This is one of the most important functions within the department. That is because you are the one who makes the customer happy with the correct solution. The problems are often analytical at a high level and you are the person who knows how to find the answer within the organisation. If you don’t know the answer yourself, you at least know where to get the answer from.
Traineeship at Sqills
Sqills has a clear educational programme for all trainees, this also applies for the role of trainee Customer Support Engineer. Of course you will learn everything about our S3 Passenger product and next to that you will get specific (internal) training courses focussed on what Sqills does. This could be tooling we work with within Sqills, but also training on personal level..
What are your responsibilities as Trainee Customer Support Engineer at Sqills?
- Quickly and adequately answering functional and technical questions from our customers and consultants;
- Keeping up-to-date with the changes/improvements of our software in order to help the customer in the best possible way;
- Knowledge sharing with fellow support engineers through documentation and meetings.
We are looking for someone:
- With a customer-oriented mentality. You enjoy helping people. You are someone who can focus on keeping a clear overview and is not afraid of a challenge;
- With at least a completed bachelor’s degree;
- Flexible, smart, pragmatic and communicatively proficient;
- With strong analytical skills;
- With a healthy dose of curiosity, you and your colleagues are eager to learn more;
- Who has good communicative skills, fluent in Dutch and English both verbally and in writing.
What happens when you apply? Curious about our selection procedure? Click here!
Note: We can only consider your application if you are a Dutch citizen, EU citizen, or in the possession of a TWV work permit for the Netherlands. Sqills does not offer sponsorship.
Are you our new trainee?
Then send us your resume and perhaps we'll see you soon in Enschede!