We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague, preferably with a background as a web developer or information analyst. This background allows you to make a substantive contribution to your implementation projects. Within this position, you regularly travel to customer locations within Europe and the rest of the world.
What are you going to do?
In this independent position you are involved in advising and supervising projects during the realization and implementation phases. Other activities include:
- Advising and guiding clients when drafting requirements for projects
- Transferring requirements to the Information Analyst;
- Mapping the customer’s technical landscape and map the necessary connections between existing (client) systems and S3 Passenger;
- Implementing our S3 Passenger product with complex links to existing systems of our international customers;
- Support Project Managers and Information Analysts during the realization and implementation of projects;
- Escalating the fact that your proceedings cannot be completed on time, correctly or completely within the agreements made about them to the right people.
- Bachelor or master’s degree or related experience;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience as a consultant on the supplier side;
- Extensive experience with applications based on internet technology;
- Extensive experience in translating business objectives into IT needs (infrastructure, systems);
- Extensive experience with requirements management;
- Experience with information analysis for software development;
- You can read situations and communicate in a tactful manner;
- Excellent communicative and customer-oriented skills in both Dutch and English (French is a benefit).
- International experience is a benefit;
- Willingness to travel to customers worldwide.
Do you want to know more?
Contact us for more information or apply via the application button below. We are unable to process applications without a CV and cover letter.
Mail your motivation with CV and representative code.