As Customer Support Engineer, you are the first point of contact for our customers. Through various channels, including Jira, incidents and questions come to you that need to be resolved according to our SLA agreements. You know how to analyse customer demand because you know all the ins and outs of our S3 Passenger software product. You are someone our customers can truly depend on!
You ensure that the documentation used by the customer is kept up to date. New features are recorded by you in such a way that the customer can understand them. When a question requires a different expertise, you know how to gather the necessary information so one of the development teams can develop a solution.
What are your responsibilities?
- Quickly and adequate answering of functional and technical questions from our customers and consultants;
- Maintaining our training environment;
- You stay up to date on the changes/improvements of our software, to be able to help the customer as adequately as possible;
- Keeping and updating all documentation regarding our S3 passenger software product in the most user-friendly way possible.
You have a customer-oriented attitude, you enjoy helping people. You always have a clear overview of everything, even when others have already lost it. The terms SLA, cache, load balancer, log file, API and debug are things you dream about.
- Bachelor or master’s degree;
- Experience in a similar position is a benefit;
- Customer-oriented skills;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- A strong dose of inquisitiveness and curiosity;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a benefit;
- Excellent communicative and customer-oriented skills in both Dutch and English (French is a benefit).
Mail your motivation with CV.