What will you do as a Technical Communicator at Sqills?
As a Technical Communicator, you are part of our S3 Product Support team. This team provides support to customers, gives training to (future) users of our S3 Passenger product, and documents and records S3 Passenger functionalities.
In the role of Technical Communicator, you are developing and rewriting the user- and training documentation (manuals) for S3 Passenger. You are responsible for (re)writing and maintaining understandable and clear user-instructions in English. Besides that, you are involved in the creation of training documentation and the preparation and execution of the training. The documentation and instructions are set up in close collaboration with the rest of your S3 Product Support team. Within Sqills, development is a constant process. As a Technical Communicator, you have a very important role in optimising our business with regard to user explanation, instructions, and offering feedback from a user’s point of view.
Together with you, we want to further expand and optimise our software documentation!
Our ideal candidate has:
- A completed HBO / WO education;
- Experience in writing (structured) user documentation;
- An excellent understanding of the English language, both in word and writing;
- Experience or affinity with software development;
- Experience with the development of e-learning;
- Experience with principles of technical communication, such as methods, techniques, and tools in the field of writing technical documentation;
- The ability to interpret technical system specifications
Are you our new Technical Communicator?
Mail your resume and motivation.