Are you someone who loves digesting new information? Someone who loves asking questions and making sure you create something useful to the reader? Are you someone who can transform information overload into a concise overview? If that is you, you might be our new Technical Communicator.
As a Technical Communicator, you are part of our S3 Documentation team. This team is responsible for all documentation, visuals, and training material regarding Sqills’ international software platform. In the role of Technical Communicator, you develop and rewrite the user- and training documentation for S3 Passenger in English. The documentation and instructions are set up in close collaboration with the rest of your S3 Documentation team. You are expected to keep up to date with the latest developments in technical writing in order to keep innovating. Introducing new knowledge, methods, and ideas is an important part of your job.
Within Sqills, development is a constant process. As a Technical Communicator, you have a very important role in optimising our business with regard to user explanation, instructions, and offering feedback from a user’s point of view.
Together with you, we want to further expand and optimise our software documentation!
Our ideal candidate has:
- A completed HBO / WO education;
- Experience in writing, editing, researching, and planning (structured) user / software documentation;
- Excellent English grammar and communication skills;
- Experience or affinity with software development;
- Experience with the development of e-learning is a plus;
- Experience with principles of technical communication, such as methods, techniques, and tools in the field of writing technical documentation;
- The ability to interpret technical system specifications.
Are you our new Technical Communicator?
Mail your resume and motivation.