As a Cloud Infra Engineer, you consistently work on innovative and progressive projects for our customers. The goals on the horizon for the Cloud Infra team in the near future include taking the infrastructure for the S3 Passenger customers to the next level through AWS, Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and automated deployments (Ansible). All aspects of our infrastructure are currently being reconsidered in terms of scalability, security and monitoring in order to prepare the organisation for the future.
On a normal workday, you can start by brainstorming in the morning about how the supporting services can scale over thousands of machines. In the afternoon you consult with the Dev teams to consider the deployment process of their microservice.
You become the engineer who can oversee a situation at lightning speed and knows what needs to be done. You design, build, manage and improve critical infrastructure.
What will you learn?
- Operating systems and tools (Linux)
- AWS / Cloud (Virtualization of infrastructure)
- DevOps (CI / CD)
Our Cloud Infra Traineeship
- A one-year learning and working process;
- Combination of general and customized training;
- Coaching and support from our side;
- Develop yourself personally and professionally.
Our trainee program combines hands-on work with practical theory. You will be learning, while simultaneously applying your new knowledge to our projects. Of course we will be ready to offer the necessary guidance, coaching, and answers. You get a nice working environment in our new office at Kennispark Enschede, opposite the University of Twente and within walking distance of Enschede Kennispark train station.
During your trainee year, you learn different facets of the Infra course during courses and training. With the necessary ambition on your part and various training courses and projects on our part, you can grow into a full-fledged Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
What do you need in terms of basic knowledge and experience?
- You have just graduated from at least an HBO degree or have equivalent experience;
- You can show that you have affinity with IT. This may include gadgets, have a server running at home, or having your own website;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Inquisitive and eager to deal with the latest developments.
Mail your motivation with CV!