We are going across the globe on our journey of expansion. A journey of selling and implementing our unique sales- and distribution system. We are able to keep beating the competition because of the involvement from management and our employees. Join us at Sqills and come along with our journey towards becoming the number one software supplier for the public transport market.
What are you going to do?
As a Cloud Infra Engineer at Sqills, you and your colleagues within the Infra team are responsible for the technical base of our S3 Platform, our unique sales- and distribution system. In addition, you advise, develop, build and run Cloud Infrastructures.
One of the focal points for the Infra team in the upcoming months will be to take the infrastructure for existing S3 customers to the next level. To facilitate this, we opt for AWS, Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), and automated deployments (Ansible). All aspects of our infrastructure are to be reconsidered as it relates to scalability, security and monitoring in order to prepare the organization for the future. In addition, you also offer technical support and are a source of information for others.
What are your responsibilities?
- You are involved in thinking about solutions to further automate our infrastructure;
- You are actively involved in thinking about improving our environments and networks;
- You are going to set up and configure new environments with the most modern tools.
- Knowledge of AWS and Linux;
- You have knowledge of and recent experience with Cloud implementation and managing the implementation;
- Bachelor or master’s degree or related experience;
- Experience with Docker;
- A strong dose of inquisitiveness and creativity; it is in your nature to want to come up with the best possible solution;
- You are pragmatic, flexible and solution-oriented.
Mail your motivation with your resume now