Haarlem, the Netherlands, 06 April 2011: Sqills a leading
systems provider of website, booking and revenue management solutions
for Worldwide Travel, Transport and Accomodation industries, has signed a
contract with Hamburg-Köln-Express, for its S3 Rail booking engine and
S3 Rail revenue management software.
Under the agreement,
Hamburg-Köln-Express will use the Sqills software products to sell their
tickets online, issue tickets, validate tickets on board and optimize
Wouter Cassee, co-founder Sqills Group, said,
“Hamburg-Köln-Express is a start up railway company entering the German
market. The enthousiasm and fresh ideas of Hamburg-Köln-Express will
have a significant impact on the traditional german railway industry,
like low cost airlines have changed the airline industry fundamentally”.
- Sqills is a leading (online) systems provider of website, booking
and revenue management solutions for Worldwide Travel, Transport and
- Sqills customers include airlines, railways, busses, ferries, hotels, touroperators and governments.
- Sqills has over eight years' experience in the railway market, and
is responsible for almost all online systems used by the Dutch
high-speed railway NS Hispeed. In cooperation with Syntigo, Sqills
created the online passenger self-service systems for NMBS
- Sqills has its headquarters and development in Enschede (NL),
commercial organisation in Haarlem (NL) and development in Istanbul
(TR). On a local level, Sqills works with distribution partners.
- The Sqills Group employs over 60 FTEs.
- Hamburg-Köln-Express is a new railway company and begins with
offering daily long-distance railway services in the morning, at noon
and in the evening between Hamburg and Cologne. With 4:06 hours the
travel duration is comparable with IC or ICE courses of DB.
- To find out more about Hamburg-Köln-Express please go to www.hkx-online.de .
Sqills Group BV
Mr. Alexander Mul
T +31 (0)88 7745570
F +31 (0)88 7745571
e-mail : email@example.com